Friday, August 24, 2007

A new begninnig

I firmly believe that there are times in life when you have to re-invent yourself. This is a time in my life where I need to change alot of things. The first one is how I look at life. I am currently working on changing my job, which has drugged me down for 2 1/2 years. I need to find a job that is a positive outlook on life.



I think I will get a new haircut and go back to school to get my degree in Medical Secretary.



So for now those are my dreams and hopes for and ever changing life.

I need to thank my sister, Candy for this....she is so talented and versatile that she gave me the courage to change the things in my life. Here goes sis !!!!!



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! I've lost touch with you! I didn't know you were seeking changes in your life. Love your new Blog. Looking forward to the new & improved, yet WONDERFUL you!!!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.