Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Day

Well, it has been alittle rough this week...not feeling so well. I think I was fighting a cold.
I am better now.
I have started a new way of handling suppers during the week. I have begun to make a weekly schedule of dinners for each day and shopping for the items. The list is on the fridge for the dear children to see and they help get it ready before I get home from work. This has made a HUGE difference. No guessing, no fighting over what's for supper from the children.
It is working out wonderfuly.

The job sucks, alot of overtime, to much stress. But it does pay the bills.

Tomorrow is another day....a New Day !

thanks for listening to me while I vent alittle.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That's a great idea sis. I get soooo tired of trying to figure out what to make and when you ask the hubby, well you know how much help that is. LOL

Hang in there...it'll get better.

Hugs!