Friday, September 28, 2007

Where has the time flown????

It has been a while since the last post....sorry. Times get so busy with school, work, dance, bowling and just life. Boy I am tired just thinking all of that. Whew!

Daughter is busy at dance 4 nights a week and busy with the school publications and her friends and getting ready for college. I can't believe she is a Senior this year and going to college. Where did those years go. She wants to Major in Mass communications(journalism)/Art and then Minor in Dance. She wants to intergrate the journalism and art together. Boy, will she be busy in college. Do you think she will miss us?

Son is a freshman and busy drumming for the polynesian dancers and bowling for the school.
Making us laugh constantly with his humor and wonderful ways. He is growing up to be a great young man.

You know, I would not trade it in for anything! I can't believe my husband and I have such wonderful children. They are everything to us and I can't believe how the time has flown.
Speaking time flying, they hubby and I have been married 18 years and together for 21. WOW, WOW, WOW! Where did it fly?

You really need to cherish those times, because it really goes by faster then you think.

1 comment:

From My Perspective said...

I like your new layout Crystal ... tis' very nice ....

Time sure does fly :o( too fast


I will have those pre and post yard pictures for you soon ...lol