Monday, January 14, 2008

Update on the Diet

The weight is slowly coming off. I have added simple stretching exercises and green tea to the diet, this seems to be working well. I have decreased the number of cappacuinso I drink. I am down to 1 a day. I have cut out all night time snacks and try to eat supper by 7pm. Somtimes that is not easy due to the schedules of the childred. But managing.
The next phase as the weather gets warmer is to start walking everyday. I am looking for a used treadmill so I can walk inside no matter what the weather.
The drinking of the water is so much easier now. I don't feel like I am drowning. LOL LOL
So onward and upward I shall go.


"You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

No comments: