Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally!

Finally the yellow scarf is done and now I and onto the black one. It seems to take forever. Not much time to work on and it and when I do it is late at night and I fall asleep. Could really use some me time alone with my knitting. I am looking forward to finishing this scarf set and starting the next project. I want to make a nice afghan for the sofa. I am still deciding on the colors(so many choices).

I just learned that one of my little nieces(8 years old, I think) has taken up knitting. I am so proud of her. You go Ms. Hanna! I can't wait to see your first project. Maybe we could knit together some time. We definitely need to go yarn shopping. That would be fun.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Congrats on finishing the yellow scarf. I know you don't have a lot of time to focus on the knitting, so how long did it take you to finish it?

Hannah and I are not so far...I'm hoping this weekend we can start the knitting part without any problems. I know how to do it myself, but to teach her, without her getting frustrated will be the challenge.