Saturday, March 22, 2008

OH FUDGE ! Recipe for my sisters and her dear friends!

Peanut Butter Fudge

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
7 ounces marshmallow creme

In a medium/large saucepan, bring milk and sugar to a boil
and boil for about 3 minutes to thicken. Add peanut butter
and marshmallow creme and mix well to blend. Pour into a
buttered 8 x 8 square pan and refrigerate to chill and harden.
Cut into small squares. Makes about 48 small bites.




This is my first attempt at fudge. And oh my, is it delicious. It is so creamy, not like other fudge that is hard. My dear hubby wanted to devour the whole plate at one time. Of course, my son got his hands in their. I am so glad they enjoyed it. I have to HIDE it.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Ohhhh....the girls and Clint would be in heaven if I made fudge like that! It does look creamy...is it peanut butter?

Crystal said...

Yes, this is peanut butter fudge. I will put up the recipe shortly.

Candace said...

Hey sis! Don't forget this fudge recipe...I know my gang would love it. :)