Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Going to fast!

It is all happening to fast! Graduation, college, daughter growing up. UGHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe Nikki Graduates June 6(pics will follow). Her last dance recital is in June and that will be a hard one. She had danced since she is 2-1/2 and I will miss the recitals. This is her at dance recital last year. My sister took this picture(sis is AMAZING).



She will be minoring in dance at college and maybe we will have shows to see(I HOPE SO!). The idea of her going off to college in August is so, WOW, unbeliveable. I will miss her lots, even though she isn't too far away. So much to do and get done before August! WHEW!

Still knitting in between everything, trying to keep my sanity and relax. I find knitting very relaxing and soothing.
Post getting a bit long, so I will blog another day. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: