Wednesday, September 3, 2008

KNIT, KNIT, KNIT

I have been knitting like a fien. And I am loving it! I have way too many projects started and need to finish some of them. I will post pics soon.

Nikki was home from college for the weekend and it was a great to see her. We had a great time and I am glad she was able to hang with her two favorite girlfriends. They all needed the time together. We also had a very nice time at a family picnic. I hope she enjoyed the time as much as we all did. She has been very busy at college and seems to have gotten herself organized and settled in. Very busy and lots of work to do! She loves it!

I need to go knit now so I can finish some of these projects!

6 comments:

Nikki Sunday said...

don't go too crazy. don't want to hurt yourself.

Crystal said...

ha-ha Nikki, I am enjoying it tremendously. I will soon be starting to make socks. I am sooooo excited!

Candace said...

My fingers are sore from all the knitting I've been doing...good way to promote carpel tunnel...lol!

Love your new layout!

Crystal said...

I know what you mean. But it is too hard to slow down.! thanks, but I want to make it even nicer, need to have you over to help me.

Anonymous said...

It's Nikki's Mommayy! :D This is Lizzie!!! I didn't know if you have my college blog link.. I tend to update it more than my other one lol.

I wish I could knit.. I would make myself a cute scarf. But, alas, I have no knitting talent what-so-ever. I need to learn more crafts- I love them all and want to be able to make different things. All I can do is draw. I want sewing skillz lol. And jewelry making, that seems fun.

I'm back off to my blog cave!

Nikki Sunday said...

socks? :) you know i want some....
anyway..need to post a new entry..