Monday, November 1, 2010

November is here

I just can't seem to grasp that it is November 1st already. I really am not ready for the holidays. Sometimes I would like to just skip over them. Anybody else feel like that? Really, I find it so exhausting and too busy, I would love to slow it down and be able to just enjoy each and every moment.

Okay, back to reality...LOL I am knitting up a frenzy right now, trying to get Christmas projects done. I have several things on the needles right now. I am determined to finish my first pair of socks just for myself!!!!! I can't wait to try them on. I will post a pic when they are done.

Thinking of getting my Christmas cards done now so that I can relax in December more( ha ha did I just say that!) .

I will leave you with a really nice website for to enjoy: http://www.vallieskids.blogspot.com

No comments: