Monday, January 28, 2008

Another week

The weeks go by so fast. It has been a little while since I posted.
The kids are busy. Nikki is dancing everynight and weekends getting ready for competition and Steven is bowling on the High School team at least 2-3 times a week and practices on Saturdays. I will be glad for a break. But that won't last too long, Steven signed up for track...he wants to do shot put and javlin. WOW....we will be running forever. I like it though, keeps the kids busy and is good for their soul.
I wonder what it will be like when they are on their own....I sure will miss them.
Nikki goes off to college this fall and I can't imagine what it will be like not to see her everyday and to have her around the house. I will miss her tremendously. I know that this is how life goes, but it sure did fly by. They grow up so fast and become their own person.
So, til next time, have fun, enjoy life and keep smiling!

No comments: