Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yarn makes you feel good!

The title says it all. I am so addicted to yarn and patterns, whether it be crochet or knitting. I think I need AAA for yarn. LOL I have way too many UFO's. Although I have just finished the baby afghan for needy baby, and I finished a Lapghan for Hospice, I still have too many. How ever did this happen?(I really do know how.)

So, I have decided that I am determined to finish all the UFO's before starting anything new. Any bet's on this?(LOL). My dear hubby already has a huge bet that it's not going to happen. He definitely knows that I am addicted to yarn and patterns. He here's the ooooh and ahhhhs coming from the computer room and just laughs.:):)

I have found a new blog that I can't seem to stop reading. It has caught my interest and is fun and creative. Take a look.

http://blockaday.com/

I need to go to work soon, so I hope all of you have a great and blessed day.

1 comment:

Candace said...

That's such a neat site...will be visiting it again.

To much yarn? There is NO such thing! I hope you are able to get some of your UFO's completed...nothing like a finished project. :)

Have a beautiful day sis!