Friday, February 26, 2010

It has been way too long...sorry

My last post was in November, way too long. I have been busy with knitting, crocheting, wathing Steven bowl and just being me.


I have done alot of projects for charity and didn't take pictures. I need to be better at that.


Here are some pictures of squares I am making for my son's Miami Dolphins blanket he wants. I am making 7 x 9 squares of these two colors using Cascade 220 super wash. I am making different patterns for each square and then crocheting them together with white. He loves the squares and has been picking them out too.

My dear sister Cheryl found a Vougue Knitting Stich-A-Day calenday on sale after Christmas and we have been having lots of fun with it. Lets see if she likes them. Here are the ones that are finished so far:


















I will be taking more pics today and posting some of the charity pieces that I am working on right now. Hope everyone has a terrific day and stay safe in all this snow we are having!























No comments: