Monday, March 1, 2010

March already!

Here we are March 1 already. I would really like to slow down the days and not have them fly by so fast. Where does it all go?

On the needles is Steven's new square for afghan, a washcloth for charity, and a lapghan for charity. Yesterday we had a family gathering at an Old Inn that is closing(so sad) and my dear sister made all of her sisters beautiful crocheted washcloths. The colors were all so pretty. Thanks sis!

Regarding the weather, I am really hoping the white stuff is done. I really need some warmth and spring sun. I have been hearing birds chirping in the morning and it sure does bring lovely thoughts into the heart and mind.

Well, I need to finish my scramble eggs and toast and then off to work. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments: